CQC price hike warning

I just wanted to post a quick heads up... Our 2.0 version is going to be
released on ~Dec the 10th (might delay a day or two if someone finds a last
minute issue but it seems very unlikely at this point.) We've been running a
pre-release sale that provides a very significant savings, but it ends when
the 2.0 release goes out. So if anyone has been on the fence, this would be
the last call before the price goes up. We'd obviously love to get the much
larger amount later, but we just want to give fair warning so that everyone
has a chance at the sale.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd
www.charmedquark.com