Q: On Q vs Leviton

I am building a new home and the electrician suggested adding some
infrastructure and cabling to permit addition of some home automation,
computer networking and home entertainment. I'm not really ready to
implement any of the above but the house layout is pretty simple so the
logical cabling locations is pretty inutitive.

My question has to do with the brand of  equipment to use. The electrician
recommends On Q brand equipment and left me a catalogue to review. But I'm
not sure where to buy this brand of component in the future other than the
electrical wholesaler. Leviton on the other hand is available from the local
hardware outlets.

The only components that really need to be purchased right now are the main
enclosure and termination components for bringing the telephone and CATV
lines. It appears that enclosures are made to accomodate specific brands of
components. In other words, if I install an On Q enclosure and then later
decide to add a Leviton router I'm concerned that its mounting attachment
points might not align with the mounting slots in the On Q enclosure or vice
versa.

Is there any reason to be concerned about this or are the various home
automation / networking components standardized?

Is there any advantages of On Q vs Leviton?

Projects I envision taking on include some  basic home entertainment, local
ethernet, some lighting etc. I can gain easy access to any interior walls of
the house through the attic, so we are only running Cat 5E cables and
speaker wires to a few locations in exterior walls.