Re: doorbell camera/intercom

I received the manual from Aiphone.  In it were some low res images which
I've inserted in the product page on my site.  Unfortunately, Aiphone seems
to have made this unit with industrial sites in mind.  With a little
ingenuity you could probably fit it into a bezel to give it a more pleasing
appearance for residential use.  Hre's a link:

http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/aiphone_lessv_88366_prd1.htm

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass