Re: Looking for some documentation

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:02:05 -0500, "ABLE_1"
<royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am looking for a install manual or documentation for an old push button
>intercom.
>
>The mfg is Emerson Electric with a Rittenhouse sub-division and a model #
>M9034.
>
>I have googled this to death and nothing.  Every time I feel like I am
>getting close I hit a wall.
>
>Anyone know of or have a clue on a source for this system.  It is a rather
>simple system but some wiring was changed by the building owner and now it
>no workie.
>
>The biggest piece of info that I need is whether it is to operate on AC
>volts or DC Volts.  Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Might try asking NuTone support as they bought the company.

http://www.eurekamodern.com/vintage_door_chimes_nutone_a.e.rittenhouse_edwards_history.htm#A.E.Rittenhouse%20Company,%20Inc.,%20Honeoye%20Falls,%20New%20York

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)