Re: Wheelchair proximity detection

If you investigate, you may find that this problem has already been solved.
Try support groups for quadriplegia and for ALS and search Google on
"wheelchair accessibility". The site below has a "Wheelchair Chat" forum
where you might get better input than you'll find here.

http://www.apparelyzed.com/phpodp/odp.php?browse=/Health/Support_Groups/