Re: Re: Insteon now or wait?

I'd have that van swept for bugs. ;-)

 BTW, once the plane is airborne flying it into a building wouldn't take
a lot of skill. These guys had taken flying lessons. I have a Private
Pilot license and some years ago had the opportunity to fly the Flying
Tigers (now FedEx) 747 simulator, a 9 million dollar rig that is so
realistic it actually had a tail number and was considered actual time
in my logbook.  With only the skills of a single engine Cessna pilot, I
was able to perform all the basic flight operations, i.e. take-off,
pattern work and landing with no more than a one hour pre-flight
briefing. Admittedly, my landings weren't "greasers" (but I didn't blow
any tires either according to the computer) but the WTC terrorists
weren't particularly interested in that phase of flight.