Re: I think they've done it again

The author of those posts received one of the new "fixed" dimmers and he
seems to confirm what I wrote here in his post dated 08/01/2006 : 1:35:25 PM
where he says the SmartHome "fix" is a much larger choke that merely masks
the underlying flaw.

He has since backed down a bit (the red emphasis was not in the original)
and even deleted a few posts. Perhaps he heard from a SmartHome attorney. ;)