HomeSeer 1.7 binary

Does anyone know of a source for the full HomeSeer 1.7 setup. I did an
in-situ MB upgrade on the automation PC today and HomeSeer is looking for an
MSI file that was part of the last web upgrade. Of course the download was
cleaned up many months ago. HS no longer hosts the file, so I'm waiting for
the link to get the full download.

But if someone knows where I can get the download in the meantime?