Leviton and Lutron

I have a Lutron lighting system installed using one of their "satin"
colors. I can get a Lutron "multi-port frame" in a matching color for
the Cat 6, coax, etc. connectors, but it seems that the
jacks/connectors themselves only come in white. Does anyone know if I
can use Leviton QuickPort connectors with the Lutron frames?

Thanks!

Mike