Re: Smoke alarms (was Re: For Graham, Rober, and Coppernob)

Neil J. Hubbard wrote:

> Can we please consider this a tie?

Nope.

> "There's no sense in beating a dead horse...except for the sheer joy of
> t!"  - A. Whitney Brown

"Move over Frankie Boy, I'm drivin'!"  - Group-Moderator

> Just sayin', no offense meant to anyone.

I'm not in the least offended.  Robert's wrong.  Unfortunately (as you
can see) even posting the relevant section of the code isn't enough.
He's got the "bit between his teeth" and he's gonna run 'till he drops...