Re: More Weird Insteon stuff

"Hershel Roberson" <hrjunk01@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eavi1n01fl9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> My wife's question was, "So tell me again why this stuff is better than
the
> mechanical stuff?"

With X10, the comment I would hear every couple of months was:  "The living
room light is still on."  That has a CF bulb controlled by a lamp module
with no filter.  However, I haven't even heard that since installing the
first XTB prototype.  ;-)

The only anomaly we still have is that "dimmed" lamp modules come on at full
intensity for the first cycle after a power outage.  I just bought some
LM14As for those locations, but still have to make the swap.

Jeff