Re: Video/elk/internet

Elk is actually looking at several manufactures for IP cams but has not
settled on anything that I'm aware of.

They are looking at a  IP Camera Client that will run under Windows CE.  To
be able to access IP cameras and display the image on a system running
Windows CE."

They are wanting to get something that will work with there new touchscreen
so I doubt it will be long.
http://tech-home.com/p76/Elk-M1-7%22-Touchscreen/product_info.html

--

Brian Dye