How to protect from moisture?

Hi gang,

I use ropelight around the underside of my deck's railing and on the
stairs. It produces a nice warm glow, etc. Backlighting...

Where the thing plugs in is an extension cord...

This is outdoors, in Oregon no less, and in contact with the ground...

I'm looking for some sort of plastic box that the male & female plugs
can be joined within, and then closed-up and sealed from the weather.

I need waterproof!

Does anybody know of a product that can afford such protection?

Where can I get one?

Thanks, in advance.

Jack
:)