Projects on www.myblueroom.com, which one would you like to see first?

Some of these projects apply to those of you with home automation
projects.

Like a DIY Aprilaire or RCS RS232 thermostat. Or even along the lines
of an Elk Magic & Stargate project.  Personally I want to control most
of these projects with my Linux gateway (see the Elephant project on
the site)

Here's a list of projects currently on www.myblueroom.com

I'd like your feedback on which one I should start coding first or even
just comments on your favourite project.

Almost all projects can be built with many variations, see the
schematics for details.

Cricket Communicating Thermostat (currently the most popular)
	RS232 or RS485 operation
	2 Digit LED with 8 zone status
	16x2 LCD display
	4 pushbuttons
	Relay
	I2C thermostat
	iButton thermostat
	IR Receiver
	switch selectable addressing (I2C only)
	HVAC control
	zoneable operation

Ladybug Super I/O Controller (can be used as HVAC controller with
Cricket)
	RS232 & RS485 operation
	additional secondary RS232 option
	Realtime clock with powerfail backup
	iButton support
	4 switch or GP inputs (1 Analog or digital)
	6 Relay outputs
	Open collector with PWM output
	can use high powered PIC18F2525 or standard 16F876A

Armadillo  iButton / Keypad Door Lock with H-Bridge
	12 button keypad
	iButton reader with LED
	2 Status LEDs
	H-Bridge can drive small DC motor or two solenoids 1A max
	Clock calender option with battery backup 10yrs
	EEPROM upgrade for use as a hotel lock or chronolock
	remote 1wire lock request (can also be used a an open closed sensor)
	exit switch option
	buzzer

Owl	iButton Five Zone Security System
	A simple to build project to demostrate what can be done with 6 I/O
lines
	uses 1wire serial numbers DS2401 for zones (Armadillo lock can also be
a zone)
	tamper switch and iButton reader
	Relay output
	5 zone status LEDs
	1 armed LED
	1 alarm LED
	panic switch

Fox	RS232 to RS485 with IR and iButton options
	can be powered from RS232 port
	uses DS1402D1 iButton reader
	defaults to 9600 baud, higher bauds do not support iButton / IR
options

Panda	RS485 Motor Controller
	uses L293 motor controller
	4 switch inputs
	switch selectable address
	can also drive 4 relays (instead of motors)
	can also drive a stepper motor

Koloa	Same as Panda but with 4 relays instead of L293 (not currently
posted)

Yetti	RS485 to Relay controller (simple)

Snake	Digital Dice (pair of electronic dice)
	nice beginner project
	auto power off
	works great with a tilt switch

Zebra	6 Digit Charlieplexed RS485 clock with Relay & IR

	On the drawing board
	Tug of war, a PIC12C508 two push buttons & 7 LEDs in a tug of war