Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

>Could you post more details about the scripting you use?

I'd be happy to.  But rather than hijack Jack's thread, look for a new
thread called "Scripting 101".  The more I think about it, I'd like to
turn it into a mini Howto that describes not only scripting in general
but what it can do for you in the area of home automation plus how to
get started.  This could take me a while so look for it in the next day
or two.

Dave