Web resource: Environmental and energy technologies for (HA) lighting design

Visit the web site of Lighting Research Group in the Environmental Energy
Technologies Division of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

http://lighting.lbl.gov

for insight into lighting controls and communications, human factors, and
light distribution systems including daylighting among other useful topics.

The suggested use of  TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet -- IEEE P1451)
shows how much farther we could go if we could go quickly if we could
(quickly) standardize ;-)

Other practical tips include design of LED luminaires for porch lighting to
improve visibility of faces as seen using video cameras.

Google "daylighting" for many other forward-looking sources of ideas.

HTH ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org