pinout for Topas lcd controller on a opterex touchscreen

I'm trying to work with a Topas Tech 705-10818-003 lcd panel adaptor
attached to an opterex DMF50174.  This is a legacy unit used in
designated systems but does have the functionality to be connected to a
1/2 vga output and have the touch operate by RS232 (serial).

Trouble is that I can't find any documents outlining the pinout of the
50pin IDC on the topaz board (J1).  Also Opterex's pdf archive is no
longer up-to-date so working with the primart I/O is no go either.

Does anyone have any info for either or both boards?  I'd love to get
this unit powered and running with my HTPC.

Thanks