Re: Thermostat status

A Communicating Thermostat, I've been working on an open source design
for some time. I've posted the schematics (Cricket & Ladybug) on my
site. The source code and PCB designs will be published as soon as
available. It's alot of work, any feedback would be welcome.

It's got both RS232 & RS485 options, and a master / slave mode Cricket
+ Ladybug for large installs. Just added an LCD option to Cricket for
use also as a message center. (I prefer the LED version though)

www.myblueroom.com

Bill