Wireless intercom recommendations for Senior Care Home please

I'm looking for a wireless intercom system that will be used for an
Senior care facility. It has to contain one base and 6 wireless
stations, to be installed in 6 separate rooms, and the base has to be
able to communicate with each of the 6 units separatly, and when need
be all units at the same time.

It would be nice if the intercom would have a light that lights up for
the specific room that is calling the intercom that way, we'll know
which room is calling. Please let me know if you know of something that
meets our needs.

Thanks

Luke