Re: WTB: Nutone 4006 or 4406

GT wrote:
> I am looking to replace a broken Nutone master unit IM-4006 with ether
> another 4006 or with the newer 4406.
>
> Used in good condition or new (if price is reasonable).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> GT

Since you state that one of your options is an IM-4406 and that you are
willing to buy it new, why not just go to one of the sellers that are
advertising them for sale online? I haven't done comparison pricing on
them, having suffered my own sticker shock when upgrading an old
tube-type Nutone to the more modern sort and having to replace all the
speakers in the process, but they definitely are available from many
suppliers.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]