Re: Z-WAVE question (Go Insteon!)

Robert,

"There's a firmware release for the M1XSP to use"

What is the M1XSP?  I didn't see it on the ELK site, just the M1 GOLD
and the M1EZ8.

P.S. I also sent another note to "info@xxxxxxxxxx" and it also came
back as not responding after 5 hours, like the other one. How about
Giving it a try and see what happens.

Thanks

Dennis