Re: Standalone remote monitoring devices

A lot depends on what you plan to spend and how much control you want.  HA
systems like the ELK M1G and Omni series controllers can run most everything in
the home, including HVAC, lights, security, irrigation, whatever.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.