Re: Frustration with X10 Powermid

I went and did an experiment to eliminate all the factors I could.

I cut off all the power to my apartment at the fusebox. I have a UPS
and unplugged everything from it except the Powermid transmitter. This
was in a dark room with no window.

I still see the led blinking in the transmitter. I actually repeated
this with three different transmitters an old radioshack, a new
radioshack, and an X10 branded one. Same result.. I also tried the
experiment in other rooms, still same result.

I don't see what else I can change, except look for a more
discriminating hardware solution.