Re: Need a keypad

I asked this a while back myself and didn't get any leads (at least on
inexpensive stuff). I've spent a great deal of time looking into this
(I wanted a replacement for Centralite controls) but came up with
nothing.  The best I've been able to come up with is to bite the bullet
and use expensive Lutron or Vantage controls and modify - but that's an
expense I don't want.  I also looked into doing a small run of custom
controls - pricewise it wasn't too bad for doing a whole house, but
it's a one-time deal and is a bit complicated.

If you find something, please post a reply!