Re: Battery Boxes...What One Company Designed

I ask what voltage because I can wire it in different arrangments...it
was wired for 12v.

I am asking because as you point out there are different inverters out
there.

I have a number of surplus UPS inverters that I may use...I am still in
the design stage on this subject.

The APC Smart/Matrix UPSes are sine wave, are CHEAP and large enough to
be worth using. The downside is that UPS inverters usually have higher
idle current requirements that dedicated inverters available on the
market now. I have yet to do the tradeoffs with a market survey. Any
suggestions you can offer will be appreciated.

TMT