Re: Can a PC change a VCR channel?

It's a low volume product, and it's a lot more flexible than what you need,
so the cost is very reasonable if you really want to use it in a broader
way. If you talk another million people into buying one, I'm sure he'd be
happy to sell it for $20. But any low volume product like that, and like
almost every product in the automation world, has to charge more in order to
make it even worth doing.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com