HomeDaemon w/ SwitchLinc?

I've been trying out Karl Denninger's HomeDaemon to replace Misterhouse (I'm
just not using much of MH) and it seems to work well.

Only problem...I've invested in SwitchLInc dimmers and I can't get it to
control them!   Should this work?  If someone has it working, please post
your events file....I may have missed something in the docs.

Thanks!

dp