Re: Battery Boxes...What One Company Designed

A question for the group...

This battery box I have has its batteries arranged in two groups of
four with one group mounted above the other group.

How have you organized your battery box?

Are they all laid out horizontally, stacked on shelves, mounted in roll
out drawers or what? I am looking for ideas for efficient layout of the
batteries and this battery box is one approach. It seems to work well
except for the fact that the bottom layer of batteries would be
difficult to access for maintainence.

TMT