Re: Automatic Wheelchair Turntable

No way I can see a turntable working, I use a full size van, however I have
a couch/bed so I'm a bit cramped with turning room....He can go back and
forward and worm around. But for me I go in backwards, out forward...Much
safer to go backwards then come out. Your turntable would need bearings not
only centered but mid points and outer..Just can't see that.