Russound CAV6.6 question

I'm interested in installing a Russound CAV6.6 system in my home to
replace a shoddy system installed by the previous owners just 2 years
ago. A question I have about the CAV6.6 is this: with the UNO TS2
controller pad, will that display the name of the XM/CD/FM selection,
such as XM 47 Ethel? What about the UNO S1 or S2? Or does it just show
that XM has been selected and the volume? I am trying to establish what
to expect.

Also, I am going to be purchasing a new receiver. Other than selecting
a receiver capable of supporting at least 2 zones, what other features
do I need? Does the RS232 port on the receiver connect to the RS232
port on the controller or are these ports just for programming these
unit independently.

Any insight and experience is appreciated.