Re: Attn Dave Houston

You didn't answer my "What is your device?" question. There are restrictions
on what a device is allowed to do and on how often and how long it can
transmit. You cannot send continuous data. Some devices face even more
severe restrictions on radiated power.

I forgot to mention that the FCC will answer questions by e-mail. You can
find the address at the site I referenced.