Re: Before I embed a DS10A, any tips...?

"Jack Edin" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<stuff snipped>

> Then all I'll need is a battery holder for 2 AA cells. Radio Shack's
> 270-408 has wires, and a cover. And it is black - like the door...
+
You'll be a lot happier if you use "C" or "D" cells as a power source.
They'll last a lot longer and it will be more convenient in terms of less
frequent reprogramming.   It sounds like you have the space available.

Another issue to consider is that if it gets cold enough, the DS10A could
either fall to respond or lose it's settings.  In that case I would probably
go with lithium AA cells.

--
Bobby G.