Looking for web server controller PCB, like NETIOM, what are the alternative offerings?

I have been looking to access some household equipment via a web
interface and/or client software on the remote PC. I need some kind of
IP ethernet device. I have seem a product called NETIOM but am curious
about what other products are available that will offer a web
interface for switching and responding to logic signals.