Re: Caller ID through 12 volt interrupt on whole house audio

"Dan Lanciani" <ddl@danlan.*com> wrote in message
> In article <C92dnZhhh8apxaXeRVn-uw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx
> (Robert L Bass) writes:
>
> | Here's a link to information on some of their products.
> | http://www.rochellecti.com/  The multi-line adapters are a bit pricey
> but
> | ISTR they also have (had?) a single line that was quite reasonable.
>
> It sure seems like "had."  The ANI-232 became harder and harder to find
> and more and more expensive ($70 last time I bought) until it disappeared
> (except for the picture on the above site).

Hi Dan,

That's unfortunate.  It was an elegantly simple device to implement CallerID
based functionality to a system.  I had several of them (might have been an
earlier model) before I bought the 6-line model.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics