Re: Lev 6417 & Lev 6291?

Are you controlling floresent lights?   If so, that does happen with a
number of X10 devices.    I have the same problem when using Leviton 6227's.
I had to add a multiple plug outlet into the controlled side and add a 7
watt night light.  That cured the problem.  Without it, there is no load on
the circuit since the floresent lights don't have any or way too lite.

Don