Re: CCTV Modulation Wiring

Robert L Bass wrote:
>  "Armond Perretta" <newsgroupreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> petem wrote:
>>> "Armond Perretta" wrote ...

>>> a quad will put all 4 cam in one image ...
>>
>> So if I connect 4 cameras to a quad splitter, than run the output
>> through a single-channel modulator to the ChannelPlus distro amp,
>> that will work?
>>
>> Is there a single box that will do this or is the above the simplest?
>
> There is a better solution which will allow you to select
> whichever camera you want to watch from any TV.  ChannelPlus
> makes some excellent 4-channel modulators.

I already have a ChannelPlus 5545 modulator feeding VCRs and DVDs to the
ChannelPlus distro amp "B" port.  I am trying to get all 4 CCTV cameras to
display via the distro amp on a single channel, and I am trying to do it as
simply (and inexpensively) as possible.

Speco has a quad splitter in the $130 range and a single-channel modulator
in the $80 range that seem OK.  Comment?

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat