Re: flimsy switchlinc switches

These are not the Insteon Switchlinc V2 switches, but the originals. If
the Insteons are more durable, that is encouraging and maybe Smarthome
will agree to replace the defective switches with the v2 switches. How
long have you had yours? Mine did not break right away, but after a
some months of use.