Re: Outdoor enclosure for Veo Wireless camera?

"Gaffpro" <Gaffpro@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can purchase an outdoor type enclosure for a
> Veo wireless camera? Mounting it inside a window isn't getting the job
> done for me.
>
> Thanks!

Not being familiar with your particular product, I haven't a clue as to
where I should direct you.  It would also help if you told us where you
lived and what kind of temperatures you experience in the winter and summer
months.  This will determine if you need a heater and/or blower.  What
voltage does the camera work at??  Where are you going to be mounting it??
Will you need a IR cut fither?  Sun shade?  Vandal resistant housing?  Sure
I could point you at a dozen housings from Pelco (http://www.pelco.com), but
it would be better if you provide some more details.