Re: wireless audio -- stripped down

Hi
try www.barix.com
and have a look to the EXSTREAMER section
I think the extreamer is what you are looking for.
They have different models: one is wireless, one is with amplified output
(20W 8ohm) and another one is with stereo line out.
All have ethernet port and can only stream MP3 flow.
I''m now using with success a extreamer gold (the one with the amplifier) to
stream MP3 on my apartement.
Each room have one ..just add 2 speakers..
The server will be a PC with command cubes.
If you need more info you can subscribe to their forum based on yahoo
groups.
CIAO
Davide

"IRR" <iotarhorho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I'd like to stream wireless audio through my apartment, and there seem to
be
> a ton of products by linksys, squeezebox, etc. for doing this.  While
these
> are nice, they all tend to have lots of frills that jack up the price --
ID3