confused about x10 switch choices

Hi All,

I'm looking for a simple x-10 switch, and I'm a bit confused by all
the choices out there.  I'm hoping someone here can offer some advice.

I have a home security system that will control x-10 devices.  My
keychain remote will allow me to turn on lights by pushing a button,
I'd like to be able to turn on x-10 switched lights before I enter the
house at night.  There seems to be a wide variety of x-10 switches out
there, some with dimmer options, status reporting, 3 way/4 way
options, etc.  I'd just like to be able to replace the switch on an
incandescent ceiling light, controlled by one switch, I don't care
whether I can dim it or not.  I'd also like the switch to look like as
"normal" as possible, not one of those fat button x-10 switches.  I've
narrowed my search down to the Togglelinc, an example can be seen
here: http://www.smarthome.com/23895w.html

I guess what I'd like to know is whether this is the best choice for
what I'm looking to do.