Mutli-Zone, High Quality Amp?

I'm putting sound in my great room, outside patio and family room (which
also has a home theater).  I'd like to get better than "whole house
audio" sound from my system (which includes Definitive tower speakers,
very good exterior speakers and high quality sources).

I need power for the setup (3 zones minimum, one source is fine).

I'd love to get some suggestions for power amps.

I just saw the "Phoenix Gold Amplifier - IH MX1260" for $1151 from "Pro
Acoustics" (http://www.proacousticsusa.com/productdetail.php?pId=2286).

This is 12 channels, 60w/channel, bridgeable.  So, I should be able to
get 180w (according to them) per channel in a six channel setup.

Anyone have any experience with this amp?  Any other/better suggestions?

Any inputs would be mucho appreciado!

Mitch