[no subject]

The UPB serial protocol is published. The Insteon serial SDK is about $100
and includes the protocol (although I still cannot recommend it given the
terms of their license).

This might be something that would interest Dan Boone at ADI. It would be a
way for the Ocelot and Leopard to work with Insteon or UPB. Why don't you
send him an email or post a message to the ADI forum.