Re: suggestions for air temperature measurement

Since I'm using an ADI Ocelot and a SECU16I, I've had a lot of success
using LM34's over the supervised inputs of the SECU16I. I use these to
send x10 commands to turn on ceiling fans, operate relays to open and
close zone valves etc.. Don't know how far you want to take it because
ADI modules can be a bit pricey for someone on a low budget.

Ray