suggestions for air temperature measurement

I'm looking for a setup that would allow me to continuously measure air
temperature in a confined and inaccessible area by placing several
(presumbably cabled) temperature sensors in that area before it is
closed up. The surrounding material will be rock and probably
unsuitable for wireless sensors (in addition to not being able to
replace batteries). I would like to either log the data on some sort of
console about 60 feet away, and/or feed the data into a computer. I've
check out some of the online weather stations (e.g. Davis) and they
don't do this (little cabled capability; no multiple, cabled sensors)

Can anyone suggest a (preferably online) source for a setup that will
do this? I'd prefer not to build something from scratch unless it's a
kit.

TIA,

Lee Elson

Please email responses: