Re: Lamp module causes noise??

A lamp module should neither put excessive noise on the line nor eat all
120kHz. What was the load? Some CFLs are known to put noise on the line and
others are known to eat 120kHz.

A lamp module will put a short switching transient on the line. This usually
consists of about 8-10 cycles of ~150kHz that decrease from 10 or more volts
to near zero in about 75-100µS.

You can see an example at...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/506490147/506490147qmqcRj

This will not register on the ESM1.