Halogen Bulbs mr16

I don't know much about these things but have been lookin for some
cheaper bulbs on ebay and other online stores.  I see there are some
with 24 degrees, 36 degrees, etc some with and without covers.  What
does that mean and what should i be looking at getting?  Is there
anything I should or should not look for when buying these things?
These will be used more for accent lighting in a track.
Thanks for the help in advance