Re: Insteon question

Dave,

Thought you'd find this info interesting (re: Smarthome) -

First Alert Home Safety Products to Incorporate Smarthome's INSTEON
Technology
http://www.insteon.net/pdf/PR20051108a.pdf

Smarthome's INSTEON Home Control Networking Technology Embraced by
Somfy
http://www.insteon.net/pdf/PR20051108b.pdf

INSTEON Alliance Reports Over 40 New Third Party INSTEON-Enabled
Products in
Active Development
http://www.insteon.net/pdf/PR20051108c.pdf

Smarthome INSTEON Alliance Passes 300-Member Mark
http://www.insteon.net/pdf/PressRelease20051101.pdf