Subject: roller shades and motor devices
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:06:12 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.home.automation,alt.home-theater

  I need to make room darkening roller shades. What brand would
you recommend? I would like to get standard cloth material with
the continuous loop chain. Only then we would like to add a
motor automation device to close and open the shades. I have
only seen the motor devices able to take a loop rope cord not
the chains. Anyone have any suggestions were to go for this stuff?

Thanks,
TP