Re: Same old...

> PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT.  You've no need to lower yourself to their level.

What competitors might try to do to each other is one thing.  What customers
do is another thing entirely.  I say it's high time the customers spoke up.
I'm sure the vendor reps vould get pretty irritated if customers started
calling in with complaints.  That irritation would doubtless be transferred
pretty damned quickly back at the aberrant supplier.  Simple requests to get
him to behave himself continue to fail.  Perhaps it's time to bring more
pressure to bear.