Same old...

Like I did last year, I just thought I'd check out the newsgroup I first
adhered to when I got started in home automation 8 years ago to see if
it had come back to being cordial and respectful like it used to, but I
see that the same group of people throwing around the same old insults
at each other are still making it as unpleasant as it was last year.
Although some people seem to be making honest appeals to reason for it
to stop, they must also realize that the type of bickering that keeps
going is precisely the type that looks for an audience and as I said
last year, I'm not willing to be that audience. I guess I'll wait yet
another year and check back in to see if it goes away by then. In the
meantime, back to the forums...